Monday, December 24, 2007

Midnight Eyes

Good morning!

This is a little different for me, but I liked it.

The eyes are cat's eyes, and the background is a building against the back sky. There is water off to the middle and lower right. The land mass also resembles fur on the far left which leads down to the water. I call it Midnight Eyes.

It is Christmas Eve Day. I know my company gave us the entire day off, as did my husband's. I hope you all find yourself vacationing today, too. It makes a nice "last-minute-to-get-those-final-gifts" shopping day. The merchants will be so happy.

While this is an exciting time of year, everybody will breath a little easier when it's all over.

My husband and I attended church with my daughter, granddaughter, and Danny yesterday. It was a wonderful little church. Very small. The service was very good, and fairly informal. You can wear jeans to church, and they laid out coffee which you can take into the service with you.

We sang some Christmas carols. The kids put on a rendition of the birth of Jesus, and my granddaughter sang in a little group with a few others.

After church, we went to Bob Evans for either breakfast or lunch. I had lunch.

My daughter's best friend from childhood attended church as well as our meal, and brought her 3 nieces and 1 nephew with her.

My daughter and granddaughter arrived safely in Ky. She called when she got there. She is driving a rental, as she had an accident this week. It was not her fault, and the other person's insurance is covering everything. No one was truly hurt, thank God. (My daughter is seeing a chiropractor for a few sessions as her back and neck were very sore, which is pretty normal.)

Have a terrific Christmas Eve Day -- and I'll be back -- tomorrow.

No comments: