Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kalei Art for Christmas

Good morning!

This is more kalei art just for Christmas. And the saying is from a song we used to sing when I was a child. The rest of it goes, "If you haven't got a penny, a half penny will do. If you haven't got a half penny, then God bless you."

Columbus got their snow yesterday. When I posted, it had not yet hit.

After posting, I took a bath, and when I got out and looked outside, it had started falling. By the time I left, my front yard and street was covered in a beautiful blanket of white with tiny flakes still falling. It was breath-taking.

The streets were so slippery. I did 45 mph on the freeway. I only got up to 50 once. People slid through intersections and off the roads. Accidents happened. We were expecting more snow through the day till 4 pm.

I left at 3 pm from work, and the roads were much better. I did have to dig my car out from under a hefty blanket of snow to get home. We must have had 4 inches or so. My husband shoveled the driveway and walks yesterday evening. It appears to be done till Sunday, when they are predicting more.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. Back tomorrow.

No comments: