Sunday, December 2, 2007

Flower Shelf One

Good morning,

A collection of flowers! Kaleis make beautiful flowers.

Just add a stem and some leaves or make a vine to place an array of flowers on. Great accents.

I will probably have another post today.

It is Sunday!

I have a tip for you today if you own an animal. Pets are expensive.

I just read in one of my magazines that when you get a prescription for your pet, they are the same ones WE use. "I didn't know that!"

You can save big money. The article says up to 250% off the vet's prices, just by filling them at your pharmacy instead of getting it directly from the doctor!

With the holiday's being here, who doesn't want to save money? Great for the rest of the year, too.

And check out http://www.rxaminer.com/ for price-comparison shopping when you can't find a generic version of your meds. It will save you money as well.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: