Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Alien Travel

Good morning,

Cosmic Blobs was used for this little "Alien Travel" creation. The red space ship was an experiment, just to see how certain shapes turned out. It looked like a space ship, so that's what I called it.

Then I made a little green alien. Both pieces are separate, so I can move the alien anywhere I want. I'd place him and then rotate the universe to get different angles.

I just love this program.

Work is about to get busy again. We lost our newest member of the group yesterday. She may be quitting.

Another member of our group put in for a promotion, and she got it. Her last day will be Jan. 4th. Congrats, Dee! And good luck! Dee handles a very large region.

We had a quick, brief meeting yesterday alerting us that overtime has been terminated mid-pay period. So while it originally was authorized through this week, that has been changed. We are down one, and will be down two, shortly, so we are looking at becoming overloaded again and behind. I left at 3 yesterday. I'm not going to worry about what can't be done.

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday. Back tomorrow.

No comments: