Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cosmic Blob Creature

"Good morning, there people!

I am a Cosmic Blob creation! All right! I'm a partial CB creation. The rest of me is from kaleis.

Christmas is coming, ya know? So why are you just standing around? Got all your shopping done?!

No? Well, stop cruising the net, and get to it!"

Okay, okay, Mr. I got a big chunk of MY shopping done yesterday. I only have a few things left to do.

Taylor came yesterday to spend the afternoon, evening, and the night. Her mom is picking her up for church this morning.

Taylor had her big lunch with Danny yesterday at O Charlie's. That's where she finally decided she wanted to go. She had a thoroughly wonderful time all alone with him. It was her reward for having two wonderful weeks at school. She was a vision of loveliness when she arrived from her luncheon.

We baked little red velvet cakes together yesterday evening. We got a total of 12 cakes, which will actually only be 6 cakes, as I'm making them to look like little mini cakes.

My son and daughter-in-law should be having their last day on their wedding cruise today.

My husband is turning a year older tomorrow, and then will fly to Wisconsin, but be back in 24 hours.

He put up our tree yesterday, and Taylor did the decorations. It is beautiful.

My family will celebrate Christmas together next Sunday. They will do Saturday at their dad's, and then they will be off to Kentucky with Danny so they will spend Christmas with his family. I think my daughter and granddaughter have a very bright future. Danny is a wonderful man!

Have lots to finish up today. Have a great Sunday, and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: