Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Just for Baby" Gift Tag and New Puppy

Good morning!

Back again with some more Cosmic Blob creations.

The first is this little gift tag, "Just For Baby". The flowers and leaves were originally started in Cosmic Blobs, and brought into PSP. From there, I did kaleis and came up with the creations.

Feel free to download it and use on a baby gift, if you wish.

It was great fun creating it.


This second creation, I called "New Puppy". Of course, he is a cosmic blob creation. Again, great fun creating it.

Feel free to download him as well.

Today is our big Christmas Day with our family. Hopefully, we will NOT get all the snow they are predicting for today, which could interfere with our celebration. I certainly would NOT expect my children to venture out if the weather turned really bad!

Taylor, Jillian and Danny attended a live Christmas tree event last night with their other set of grandparents. They celebrated Christmas before hand. I hope Taylor enjoyed it.

My Christmas shopping is all done and sent. I think my husband is still carrying the gift cards for his two youngest children. He was going to take them to them until his flight was cancelled last week. We do need to get those in the mail.

My husband bought me a very expensive camera for Christmas. He gave it to me yesterday! He wants me to be able to use it today.

I, in turn, provided him with his wishes: a very nice weight bench of his choosing, and a new larger than expected 2nd hard drive for his computer. He spent most of yesterday putting his work bench together, and got to use it last night. I asked him to please BE CAREFUL when he's first using it. He likes to lift really heavy weights, and I didn't want him hurting himself out of his enthusiasm to get started.

I spent way too much this Christmas. I am hoping my granddaughter is not disappointed. I replaced an item she's had for several years that stopped working, and added two new items that go with it that go with her additional years in age. I got one top which I loved. And then some coloring books, colored pencils, and a set of 2 pencil sharpers for her crayons and pencils. She loves to draw -- much like her Mamaw. I bought a Santa Pez with candies, and a book of lifesavers, which was a tradition passed on from my first husband's family to ours, and now to my granddaughter.

Have a really great day! Back tomorrow.

No comments: