Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday's Angel

Good morning,

Just a fun little creation to start off this week. And yes ... it is Monday ... again.

The weekend goes so fast, doesn't it?

I read about shopper's momentum in my woman's magazine which may cause you to over spend your money at this time of year. You go out to buy one gift, and end up buying way more than you planned for.

For me, and if it's Christmas shopping, I just decide that since I'm already there, I might as well get as much of it done as possible. Saves on the gas, too.

But I suppose they're talking about something different. Their suggestion: "Buy yourself a little something FIRST, which is supposed to shut off the shopping momentum. If it works, great!

I am NOT a big shopper. I usually have a list, with everyone's name on it. As I shop, I write down what I bought for them and the cost. Once everyone is done ... it is time to head home. I do NOT like spending money. (Unless I'm at a craft store. More bang for my buck -- making what I purchased into something more.)

Have a great Monday! See you tomorrow.

No comments: