Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fantasy Garden

Good morning,

An unusual garden full of dark and light, and kalei'd flowers sprinkled throughout.

I really enjoyed making this one.

It is very early Sunday morning. We have 2 days left till Christmas.

This morning, my granddaughter is singing in her church group. My husband and I are going.

After church, my daughter and granddaughter will leave to go to Kentucky to be with Danny and his family for Christmas. They will be there till next Saturday.

Taylor will probably spend New Year's Eve with papaw and me. We don't go out since we are both "early evening people", and it's a night when too many people are out drinking anyway. She is usually here for New Year's Eve.

We already bought our bottle of "bubbly" although we usually have a glass at breakfast New Year's Day. Early evening people have a really hard time making it till midnight, although we are often up not too much after midnight.

Have a wonderful day ... whatever your tasks. I imagine many are still shopping up till the last minute.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: