Thursday, December 13, 2007

Reindeer from all sides

Good morning, again.

In my last post, I told you how my rendition of Rudolph looked from all sides. After posting, I thought,
"Why not just show them?" And so ... a second post.

I went into Cosmic Blobs, brought up my deer and posed him for each shot. I used my right mouse button and rotated his universe which caused him to move around.

This feature alone is worth the price of this program. Sometimes, it is very hard to draw something from a certain angle. But in this program, you can draw your project from the angle you're most comfortable with from the beginning.

Now, you will still have to turn it from every angle to line things up, but you can see how effective this little program is at turning out your finished creation. It is "way cool"!

I hope you enjoyed this little "peek" into Cosmic Blobs.

Have a great day!

No comments: