Friday, December 7, 2007

Scribble Peep Whale

Good morning,

This whale is a scribble peep. That's what I call my scribble drawings. Scribbling is where you just scribble on a sheet of paper, and then turn it around and see what pictures jump out at you. I usually see several pictures in each scribble page and finish one or two off.

I had a bunch of Christmas-type kaleis, and wanted to show that Christmas is everywhere, so I put them in the area he lives in ... under the sea. Maybe I should have added a Santa hat!

We still have snow on the ground. It is kind of frozen solid right now. We are expecting snow today and maybe tomorrow, too. And then rain for two days. At least that is what is showing for Columbus on MSN this morning. We'll see.

I am off at noon today. I can earn credit hours at work, and I did. But I had 2 more than I am supposed to have, so if I don't use them today, they will disappear by Monday. I could've just gone in late this morning, but if I did, I would have to park out in Timbucktoo, and that was not an appealing thought. Better to leave early!

Have a great Friday. Is your Christmas shopping done? I hope mine will be by Sunday! Back tomorrow.

No comments: