Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday! To my husband ...

Good morning! For the second time.

Ah yes! It is Monday morning, and my dear husband is celebrating his birthday today. Another year closer to "old".

This is a combo creation: Cosmic Blobs for the face, eyes, nose, mouth, and kaleis.

Between Cosmic Blobs and psp, there is just so much you can do.

So Happy Birthday, Ray.

Too bad. It is Monday, and back to work for all of us. I hope it was a fantastic weekend.

Hope it was productive for Christmas shopping, too. I have all mine done except for my granddaughter. I will do that one night this week. Hopefully on a day that has nice weather.

In my last post, I showed you a kalei. It was called creating with kaleis.

I posted a kalei, and now I'm posting a creation I made from it. I told you how I would use it. I knew I'd done a creation from it, but I thought I'd already posted it. Nope! There it was in my posting items marked for today. I missed it on the first post.

The countdown is still here to remind you of how little time is left before the big day.

You want to make sure you get it done and in the mail this week. It's going to be much harder after this week for out of town gifts.

Have a really great Monday.

Back tomorrow.

No comments: