Sunday, December 16, 2012

An Extra Sunday Post: Journaling in 2013


Another good Sunday morning,

The above is a journal page, MY journal page, that I created this morning, for the coming new year.  I don't know about you, but I like to journal.

In fact, I started a journal blog several years ago, but couldn't keep up with it.  Instead, I thought I'd start my own private journal again this next year.

As we grow older ... and I am, it would be fun to leave behind something my kids might find interesting.

My journal page will change each day.  The pictures at the top will change daily.  They will have either creations I'm wanting tor remember that I created recently or scrap pictures.

I like quotes, so I also have a quote box, and that will change daily.

I like to remember the weather, and happenings today, so additional boxes were made for that.

The journal question of the day is in the darker yellow box, while my journal memories are written in the lighter yellow box.  I'm sure my kids will get a kick out of these.  Some insight to "dear old mom", and amused smiles.



Here is the journal template.  It is in png format.  You can decorate yours and add blocks as to what suits you.

Items to consider:  To Do list, Scrap Today (and use the whole page), My Favorite Song, Recipes to Try, Places I Want to Visit, Birthday's, Anniversaries, etc.  You get the idea, I'm sure.

It's your page to CREATE!

If you have a lot going on one day, create several for that day.

Print them out, and put them together in a book.  You'll be surprised how quickly they accumulate.

And it will be lots of fun going back through them yourself.  Maybe on a "blah-kind of day".

Use, and enjoy.  Also, I've done a calendar template to go along with this.  It will post tomorrow.  I'll start you off with January 2013, and there's another blank for you to do yourself for all the months in 2013.

I hope you like this idea!  Enjoy!

Cj

P.S.  I've pretty much decided to end my website, Easy As Pie Daily Graphics.  It's costlier than it used to be, and I don't update it enough.  Instead, I'm making the effort to post here on my blog daily.  Enough said!

No comments: