Sunday, December 9, 2012

Flower beginning: from start to finish

Good morning all,
 
A little creation to start my day off. 
 
 
Putting it all together to make a special "quote" creation.
 
 

This flower is from much earlier in my creating days.  I pulled it into this creation and reduced it in size, which you can do in any graphics editing program.  It is in png format.

 

 
When I start my day creating, and actually these were created yesterday, Saturday, but posting them today, I begin by picking colors I like together.

I go into my Corel Painter 12 program and pick my colors and add to the my canvas.  I save my finished colors as a png.  I then take my colors into my psp program where I can work with them better.

I do many items and then put them together until I get a look I like.  Sometimes I'll stack items to make a more complex graphic.  That is what is what the flowers below are.  They are also all in png format for you to grab and use freely in your own creations.

You may reduce them, add to them, recolor them.  It's up to you.

 This flower is my first, and I worked with several different centers to see how they looked.

This is my starting flower at the stop.  I took the second flower and reduced it several times.  In the next three flowers, I stacked my starting flower with the bigger small flower, and another with both stacked.  The third is with the smallest flower alone.

 
Flower A-2 stacked on the same base flower.
                                       

                         Here is flower B, above, is the smallest flower stacked on the base flower.

 
Flower C, the 2 smaller flowers stacked together on the base flower.
 
I am having a lot of trouble trying to get my tabs to work in blogger lately.  Oh well.

Have a terrific day!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: