Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Free Decorate Plate and accessories to create for you



Good Wednesday morning!

Ahhh!  Christmas is over for another year, and hopefully, things will be a little calmer.

Today's offering is this decorative plate --- for your free use.  It could be for the front of a journal, a card, the inside of card, whatever.  It's totally up to you.

The one featured above is a jpg, and it's my journal front with my initials.




Here is the png all together.  Hmmm.  I didn't post the plate alone.  I will do another post and put it up.

This decorative plate was done quite a long time ago, and I thought I'd lost it.  But today, I stumbled across it, and thought, "Oh!  There it is."  Yeah.  (I had liked it after it was finished.  I added the little circle decoration this morning.)


Here is the decorative circle accessory that I made this morning.  It can be used in other projects separate from the plate.

I will do another quick post, just featuring the plate, so you can pick it up, if you wish.

I hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

I had a wonderful time at my daughters.  Christmas is for the very young, and I enjoyed seeing my granddaughters open their gifts.

My oldest son, and his beautiful wife, were there.  My son looks so lean, even leaner than the last time I saw him.  I asked him if he had lost more weight, and he said, "No.  I guess I'm just getting leaner over time."  He also works out, and follows a strict diet.  He look so much younger.

We had a marvelous meal together.  My oldest granddaughter loves my mashed potatoes!  My younger granddaughter does not like potatoes:  mashed or french fried.  I don't think I've ever met a child that doesn't just LOVE french fries.  She is very unique.

My youngest granddaughter has been "under the weather" for about the last seven days.  My daughter said she was even running a low-grade fever. 

She was feeling much better last night, and joyed her sister in playing around.  They had already had one Christmas with my daughter's dad and his wife, and a second at their dad's parents.  My daughter said she was quite anti-social for those get-togethers and was so happy to see that she was "on the mend".  Me, too.

By the way, the photo magnets were a hit!  I posted those yesterday.  How can you not love little photos of some of personal family pictures?  I'm planning to make a set for each of my sons, as my older son thought they were cool.

My son's phone is awesome.  Every time we get together, he shows me some of his new features.  I delight in this.  It is totally awesome.  He has a setting for burst pictures.  It takes about 8 pictures in a row.  Click, click, click, click ... you get it.  And then it chooses what it thinks is the best and features it.  You can still go back and look at them all, and over-ride its choice, if you want, but it is usually right about which one is best.

He also had an effect that picks just one color out, and only that color shows in the finished photo.  The rest of the pictures show in shades of black and gray.  You can choose the color, and I believe, the effect.  He showed me how that worked.  Ah!  The wonder of technology!

My dear younger sister had chemo, so she was spending a very quiet Christmas with her beloved.  She wasn't feeling well from it, and was missing her own grown children.  Her daughter, born the day before my second son, had passed away several years ago, and her son out west, was busy, I'm sure.  She emailed me, which I read this morning, and I need to give her a call today.

I also need to call my baby sister, and see how their Christmas went.

I will try to catch them fairly early today, and have a quick chat.

As for me, I am off this whole week, and Monday and Tuesday of next week.  I'll work from home on Wednesday and Thursday, then back in the office on the 4th.

There are some major changes taking place by the end of this year, and I'm hoping I will be able to work from home.  If not, I may have to go back in on the 2nd.

What did you do for Christmas?

Enjoy.

Cj

No comments: