Sunday, December 23, 2012

Free Christmas Tags: A Tip about traveling with your pet/s


Good morning again,

Since the big day is almost here, I thought I'd use my previous day's post for some of my own Christmas tags.  I really like zooming in on a creation, and filling the tag up with it.  This one above is actually my second tag, but it was posted first.  Oh well.

You may snag these tags.

I print them out in my graphics program, but you can also save the image and open a word document and insert it.  If you click on the graphic, which usually goes in fairly small, you will see you can grab the ends and stretch it out to make it the size you wish.

They print out beautifully.  Punch a hole through where you wish, and string ribbon or yarn though it and tie it to your ribbon.  Or just stick on the package using tape or foam or glue dots.  I stick my tags on with a quilled circle to help it stand up off the package.


Here is the second tag to snag.

Hope you are almost ready for Christmas.  I have lots of wrapping to do still, but at least I have some tags to use.  And I'll probably create some more this morning.

Enjoy.

Cj

I wanted to post a little tidbit I learned while reading Womans Day.  I tore it out of the magazine till I could remember to post it.  (It's from the September 2012 issue.)

Both my sons and their wives own little dogs.  They are their children.

This tip would be a good one for them to know.

I don't know how much they travel with their dogs, but if they do, and you do, too, you should know that you need to get a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection from your vet.  It tells that your animal/s do not show signs of contagious disease.

If you are unfortunate enough to caught without it, you could pay between $100 and $1,000!  It varies from state to state.

WOW!  I didn't know that!  Did you?

No comments: