Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lots of Pngs to Create with: Free.

 
Good Sunday morning!
 
My first creation this morning
with a quote I liked.
The pngs are all below.
 
 

And this is my second creation.  Christmas Joy!  This time I turned my base, and used the objects again, but set them up a little different with some additional items I created.  I really liked the colors in these.  Of course, I always like flowers, too!


Here is the first pngs all together.  These are free for you to download and use in any creations or projects you are working on.  They are great for scrapbooking with as well.  Use them on your card creations or Christmas tags.  (I'll be doing another post showing you two Christmas tags I created, and you may snag.)


Here is just the main flower, and I just love how it turned out.


And this was a fun little flower, and it shines.


 
Here are 3 together.
 

 
Little blue.

 
Another little blue with a nice center.
 
Back in a minute with two tags.
 
Cj

No comments: