Thursday, December 10, 2009

12/10/09 Happy Birthday! To my husband, Ray!

Good morning,

It's a great day for my hubby ... as it's his birthday! Unfortunately, he does not have the day off. (Sorry, sweetie.)

It's hard to believe that you're 58 today!

This is the card I made for him. I started out with something different (see those on my website), but decided to go a different route.

My husband's job keeps him on the road, so I'm hoping today won't bring rain or snow. I haven't checked the weather yet ... but I know that it's supposed to keep getting colder (duh! ... it is winter!)


I especially liked this flower deco, and in honor of Ray's birthday, thought I'd post a few extras here today.

If you like them, go on and grab them.

That's why I make them.

Scrapbooking can be so expensive nowadays, and I love making my own creations. But, I'd love for you to use them for any projects you might be working on.

I'd love to see what you do with them, but if not; that's okay, too! Just enjoy.

I made a matching envelope, and of course, there is an inside to the card; not posted.

And the last little flower deco.

So. What did I get my husband?

I gave him what he requested ... money. Money is one of those things we never dislike, hide away, or turn down. We don't usually recycle it as a gift to someone else. We use it! For whatever we want at the moment.

Today, in my reading, I found out you can get a special, "time-limited", temporary phone number from iNumbr.com. You choose the time limit, and link it to the phone you want messages delivered to. Wow! And ... the phone number you link it to is safe, as they won't sell it to telemarketers! Hmmmm. New things always coming out that make our lives easier.

I do hope you have a terrific day! Stay warm! And safe.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day

No comments: