Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wed. 12/2/09--Sweet Treats - Free Graphic

Good morning!

Cane canes are a wonderful part of the holiday season.

When my kids were young, we always hung them on our tree. We all enjoyed taking one or two during the holidays and enjoying it's minty sweetness.

This could be used in a card creation as the center of the card, or in some other clever way you what to use it.

On my website, you'll find 3 different snowman card centers. They will only be up for 24 hours, so check them out today.

The weather is expected to get chillier today, with some rain. Tomorrow they expecting it to be cold enough for the rain to turn to snowflakes, and by Friday, maybe actually snow. Maybe.

I was reading about how your Christmas shopping style reveals your personality.

I'm a list maker, which means I'm supposedly an idea-generator. Hmmm. List makers let their lists evolve over time. We are good with change.

Frankly, I've always hated change. But, I've learned in the business world, that things are always changing, and you have to learn to go with the flow.

I love to make spreadsheets, which is a kind of list. In the work I do, I've found that spreadsheets are essential. I've always noticed that the people in my business that are organized and know what they've done, and are doing, do so because of spreadsheets. At work, we use a large spreadsheet that I created to help us do our job better.

Tomorrow, we'll talked about the challenge-seeker!

Have a great Wednesday!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new graphics each day

No comments: