Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mon and Tues: Free graphics


Good morning,

I was not able to post yesterday. I just ran out of time.

So, today, I took graphics from my website that are offered today, as well as the flower deco in the bottom right hand corner (which was offered yesterday), and combined everything to make a post for today.

I did not put any titles or words on it because it's meant to be blank, so you can use it.

Shortly, it will time for me to rush off to work. I have been trying to sleep a little more each morning, as I've been fighting "falling asleep" later in the day. I've never had that happen before, but it happened last Friday, and again yesterday. I figure my body may be sleep deprived, so I'm trying to force myself to sleep a little more. Don't know how it will work out.

Had a headache yesterday, and woke up with a massive headache this morning. I didn't have any caffeine yesterday, and had not made coffee yet this morning. After drinking a cup, my headache vanished. Also maybe another reason for the "sleepies".

A title I thought of for this creation: Merry Christmas in the lower left hand area where the lines are. And then up where the kalei creature is: From my world ... to yours, I'm wishing you a ....

Three more days left for me to work this week; and then my REAL vacation starts. The few days before a vacation always go sooooo slow! But, it will get here.

Take care. Have a productive day. And I hope you'll use this creation somehow.

Cj
3 free new graphics each day

No comments: