Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12/22/09 Tuesday free graphics - thank you


Good morning,

I can still say that even though it's almost noon.

I just had so much fun today creating.

A few of these elements can be found on my website for today. I think there are 4 or 5 posted to snag.

I made this into a thank you card, since I'll need cards after the holidays. If you like it, snag it.

The colors are a great grouping.

Also on my website, you can see how many different elements I created today. There are over 50 elements. They are posted as a group; not really big enough to snag and use, but just to give you an idea of how many can be created each day.

I am on vacation. I'm loving my time off.

I finally have my Christmas gifts out. Another year down.

I hope my granddaughter is having a great time at her dad's this week. She will be home again next Saturday.

Take care. Have a wonderful day!

Cj
3 free graphics each day

No comments: