Thursday, December 17, 2009

12/17/09 Red Folks-Free Graphics


Good Thursday Morning!

Ah! By now, you know I like to make some pretty "unusual" graphics. Today's set is just that.

These red folks could be used in a number of projects. On this particular creation, I could've put several titles.

Home For The Holidays
Celebrating Christmas Together
Newlyweds
Happy Anniversary
You Two Were Made For Each Other
Brother and Sister

You get the idea.

The individual items can be picked up at my website ... today only, as always. If you like 'em, grab 'em.

Today ends my last day at work for the year 2009. As of tomorrow, I am off till Jan 4, 2010. This will be the longest vacation I've taken in my work history. For now, I won't think about the workload that will be waiting when I return.

Our weather has been marvelous for December ... and winter. While we are getting down into the 30's, we've had sunshine, and when there is no wind, it has been absolutely delightful. I hope the entire winter is so beautiful. No high wind storms this year, although we did have some high winds gusting to 55 mph a few weeks ago. But that was ONLY FOR ONE DAY, and it just wasn't that bad, although many people were still without power for a little while. But nothing like the hugh hurricane-force winds of last year. Thank God!

Have a really terrific day today.

Cj
3 free new graphics a day

No comments: