Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12/30 Wednesday Theme Challenge

Good morning,

Today's free graphic is one based on themes.

On my website today, there is a poll requesting how you come up with your themes. I hope you'll check it out, and leave your vote. You may checkmark as many as apply.

This creation today is a theme I've read about in numerous blogs. This could either be your cover for your album or it could be your template for the 26 letters of the alphabet.

You would start with A, and choose something that starts with an "a" that relates to you. Me? I'm a big fan of apples, so I could create a page that would say that apples are a big part of my day. If I use this page, I could put an A in the circle ... or spell out APPLE ... or say "Why I love apples."

If I used the creation for my cover, I could put my picture in the circle, and to the upper right, "26 wonderful letters, and what they mean to me."

In the lower purple area, I could put a few pictures for my favorite letters or just one.

How do you choose your themes?

You can find the 3 free graphics a day on my website, and most of these items are on that page. You can find them today. Tomorrow; they will be gone.

For me, I bought a stack of drawers for $20 at Big Lots yesterday. (I finally got my 9-year old granddaughter out of the house for awhile). It is a Sterilite, 7-drawer cart --with wheels!-- that is 14 1/2" x 12 5/8" X 41 1/8" or 36.8 cm x 32.1 cm x 104.5 cm. It's normally $29. I think I will go back and get another today. I can fit 2 of these in my office closet. This should help organize my office pretty good. (Yeah! I'll finally be able to find some things again. I hope I find my craft scissors!!!)

So, I'll be busy organizing today.

Hope you have a terrifc day!

Cj
http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day


No comments: