Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tues. 12/29/09: Style


Good afternoon,

Just a little creation for people who have "style". At some point, I think we all exhibit it.

Use the graphic to pass the compliment.

Busy again today. My granddaughter wanted to go shopping, so after we had lunch, I said, "I'm ready to go when you are."

She asked me if she had time to play a quick minute of Lego Indiana Jones on the x-box. I said, "If you'd like. I just wanted you to know ... that I'm ready to go ... when you are ready to go."

That was about 2 hours ago.

She went from Lego Indiana Jones to Lego Star Wars. And then onto Uno ... and she is currently playing Zuma. Once she sits down, she's like the energizer bunny.

Now. I really don't care if we go out. But. The sun is shining, and the ice has melted. I can go without worrying about slipping on the ice. It's kind of up to her.

I hope you are having a great Tuesday.

My website has a few freebies, if you care to check it out.

Have a great day!

Cj

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

3 free graphics a day

No comments: