Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wed. 12/16/09 Thank You!

Good morning!

With this holiday season will come gifts! Yeah!!!!

And with gifts, should come a thank you -- in response. It's nice to be appreciated for your time shopping and giving. And, as my mother taught me, it's just good manners.

Therefore, I designed this thank you card.

I've been on a red kick lately, therefore, the card is in reds.

It's also a great color for the season.

But, I've also done a small card in different colors.

So I hope one of them fit the bill for your needs, and that you'll feel free to snag them.


The reds can be picked up on my website today. Today, there are more than just the 3 graphics for you to grab.

My daughter had a court date yesterday due to her ex. Through texting, I heard that all went very well for her. She and her new husband were very happy with the outcome.

She also told me she thought I would be very happy with the results.

Texting is a great tool, but limited to actual being able to chat, so I don't know all the details. She was in a rush to pick up her daughter, and it was late, so I didn't want her to have to worry about calling.

I hope to hear more today. But ... that will all be private. I just wanted to "mark" her victory.

I hope everyone has a very blessed day!

Take care, and make it happy!

Cj

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

3 new free graphics each day

No comments: