Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thurs. 12/3/09-Fiona: The girl on My Christmas List


Good morning,

Today is MY Friday. Yeah!

On my website today, I have a creation called My Christmas List. I made it for my granddaughter, and took it over last Sunday. Believe it or not, as I walked in the door ... she was doing just that: making her Christmas list!

Rain was in our weather yesterday. And it is getting colder. I wonder if we will get the snow they are predicting for today.

Yesterday marked 3 weeks that my housecat, Sammy, disappeared. It was on a Tuesday, and he was limping at the time. I really didn't want to let him out, but he was begging to go.

The longest Sammy has ever been gone is 3 days. Normally, he comes home every day.

It's not unusual for him to come home limping. I figured he'd just gotten into something he shouldn't have been ... again. After a few days, he's always fine again.

I don't remember exactly when Sammy came into our lives, but I'd venture a guess that it was about 5 years ago. When I leave the house or come home, my eyes are searching, searching to see some appearing, but I don't think he'll be coming home. I will probably never know what happened to him, and that is the worst part. Whatever it was, I hope it was either good ... or fast.

Christmas shopping personalities? Yesterday, I mentioned that I am an idea-generator shopper. But maybe you are a challenge-seeker!

Challenge-seekers love everything about this holiday: the crowds and the sales and being in the "thick" of it all! It's a combination of sport and art! For the challenge-seekers, it's all about the experience; not the task. You go for the perfect gift, and you have the patience to find it!

Tomorrow, procrastinators.

Have a great Thursday!

Cj
3 new free graphics each day

No comments: