Monday, December 21, 2009

12/21/09: Two days of free graphics

Good morning!

I ... am on vacation! Yeah!

I had more time this morning, and I love the outcomes when I have more time.

Take this deco box, if you like, and use it to decorate a scrapping project. I just loves these colors together!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. My website and blog took second place to getting my Christmas shopping done! And, so it is!

This morning, I'm wrapping everything, and I'll be getting it out today. I hope it still gets there in time.

On my website, you will find this deco box again, but on a different background.


This second offering is done in 3 stages on my website. You can print all 3 out, and then put it together for dimension. Add it to some creation you're putting together.

As for shopping, the prices were great this year. Due to the recession, I know everyone is cutting back. I managed to get all my Christmas items for about 50% of the cost I normally spend. There is a good side to the recession, I guess.

I also did a homemade gift this year for family and a few friends. I put some 253 graphics on a cd, and designed a cover. Putting the whole thing together took about 4-5 hours. But actually burning the CD was much faster.

I made a few extra copies. The graphics all came from November and December of this year. I'll have to see how people like them. If they do, I'll do it again next year.

Hope you have a productive day ... no matter what you're up to. After today, I can relax. Except for cleaning my little office. That will take a few days, but I'll feel so much better when it's done. And, I'll finally be able to find things again.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 free new graphics each day

No comments: