Monday, December 28, 2009

Mon. 12/28/09: Connected By Love Frame


Good afternoon,

My granddaughter is with me today, and we just finished making our own bracelets. What fun! Working with memory wire was a challenge when finishing up the bracelet, but I just turned the ends back into each side of the bracelet, and that works fine.

We are both now wearing our cute little bracelets.

The creation for today is called CONNECTED BY LOVE.

On my own rendition, I have a wonderful picture featuring my daughter and her daughter as they huddle over her birthday cupcakes back when she turned 8 years old. She's much older now: 9!

I left the picture area blank, so you can fill it in when your own picture.

If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, you can see my finished creation posted there.

Remember to pick up the free graphics at my website today. Some of the items used in my creations are usually featured. Sometimes, there's additional/other items. Whatever is featured, you can add it to your digital scrapping stash.

I turned my finished creation into a physical creation and added a frame. It is so cute, and I've done it to give to my daughter. Maybe she'll take it to work and put it on her desk!

Have a terrific day! I know I am!

Cj
3 new free graphics a day

No comments: