Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12/9/09 Wednesday Free Graphics


Good morning!

Today’s offering is something I call “My Christmas Wish … Is…”.

I put the items far enough apart so you can cut them out individually and use them, if you wish.

On my website, you can find 3 other scrapping decos.

I love steak, but it is red meat. My doctor wants me to eat less red meat, and more fish.

And now I’ve read that fish/seafood is actually more filling, and helps eliminate cravings. My article I'm reading says that eating 3 oz. of salmon, tuna, mackerel or trout (aim for 3 times a week) for lunch reduces afternoon snacking … and that it helps you eat 11% fewer calories at dinner. The strong flavor of fish satisfies your taste buds, and the proteins in fish take longer to digest. Result: eat less.

Ok. I like fish a lot.

Have a really great Wednesday!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day

No comments: